Sunday, April 13, 2008



I've been busy with the jewelry thing. Found that flea markets are not my venue and am seriously thinking of making a catalog that I leave in doctor's offices who specialize in geriatrics, maybe assisted living centers for seniors. I like the arthritis friendly aspect and am wondering how to expand on that - allergy free, maybe? Hm.

My son was asked to the prom by the love of his life - a girl who, to this point, had only wanted to be friends with him. I'm happy for him, and scared. If this girl trifles with his heart, I'll have to break her little legs, which will make being friends with her mom impossible. Shame, because I liked her mom.

Want to know what I've been up to when I'm not doing the jewelry thing? I've become addicted to Plant Tycoon, a game that lets you grow and design plants in real time. I love sim games like this. Remember when Sim City first hit the shelves? I'd spend hours in front of the screen with that one. That's what I've been doing this weekend - cleaning and every now and then, checking on my plants to see who is doing what.

I'd tell you to try it out, but there'd be a bit of a malicious element to it. It feels like offering heroin to someone for the first time. I'll be your pusher and you can be my junkie.